Internal Medicine Department
At Shree Jagannath Hospital & Research Centre, in the department of internal medicine / general medicine, we are providing comprehensive medical care for the treatment of various medical coditions which incorporates medical diagnosis and treatment of mediacal diseases which covers a wide range of conditions affecting the internal organs of the body including prevention of various medical conditions.
The facilities under Internal Medicine are :
- general Medicine clinic
- Diabetes Mellitus Clinic
- Non-Invasive Cardiology (ECG, ECHO, TMT, HOLTER Monitor, Biochemical monitoring)
- Temporary & Permanent Pacemaker Implatation
- Critical care
- Intensive care treatment and management of critically ill/compromised patients, infectious diseases, drug overdose and poisoning and other medical emergencies like Septicaemia, diabetic ketoacidosis, shock of any kind, meningitis, pneumonia etc.
- Management of chronic diseases
- Infectious diseases like Malaria, Typhoid fever, Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, Dengue fever, influenza etc.
- Management of drug overdoses and poisoning: Efficient nursing care
- Pre-employment checks
- Preventive Health:
˙ It deals with various types of preventive health checkups
˙ A comprehensive and extremely personalized health check for you and your family have been designed
Dr. Rakesh Arya
Designation: Senior Consultant
Dr. D.P. Singh
Designation: Senior Medical Officer
Copyright © 2015 - All Rights Reserved - sjhrc.in
Tech Support: Symptoms Care